Home Page Marker. Don't remove this line.
- Senior Band Parents
- In a few short weeks we will be celebrating our senior band students at the band banquet. Please click for more information regarding senior gifts.
- Car Wash - Save the Date - April 30, 9 am - 1 pm
- A car wash to support the band program will be held on April 30th from 9 am - 1 PM at the CVS near the corner of Carpenter Firestation Road and Green Level. We will be requesting some Chaperones to oversee the students at the car wash in the coming week.
- Band Photos Available
- We have photos for most recent events available on our band website. You can purchase these beautiful photos for the unbelievable season, and the proceeding will go to band booster general fund to support our band. Click for the link.
- Spring 2016 Concerts
- Click for concert info.
- New Booster Address
- Please note that there is a new address for the Boosters. Click for the new address. It can also be found under Boosters -> Booster Address.
- 2016-17 Audition Information
- Information and sheet music for the 2016-17 auditions have been posted under the "Music" tab at the top. Or, click for the information and links to the music.
- Paper towels & Tissues
- Donations of paper towel rolls and boxes of tissues would be appreciated by the band program due to the number of spills and colds that are occurring. Thanks!
- Band Banquet 2016 Planning
- It's already here! Time to start planning for Band Banquet 2016. If you are interested in participating on the planning committee, please contact Kate Rees (click for email link). No particular skills necessary, just a willingness to work with a fun group of band parents to make our year end celebration a memorable one!
- Call for Nominations Committee
- May 19 is our annual band kick off meeting where we elect the new board for next fiscal year. We are looking for up to 3 volunteers to help us with nominations of next year's board as outlined by our bylaws. The total time commitment is only 1 to 2 hours max but you must attend the May 19 kick off meeting in person this year to facilitate the nominations. If you are interested in helping, please contact Kamlesh Shah for further details.