Home Page Marker. Don't remove this line.
- Nominations Committee Members Needed
- Volunteers are needed to help identify individuals who can fill the vacancies of board members who are not renewing their positions next year. Click for more info.
- 2017-2018 Marching Band Season - BAND CAMP SCHEDULE
- The summer band camp schedule is available now. Check the band calendar for date/time changes. Click for more info!
- Thank YOU!!!!
- Band Camp, Football Games, PCI, Competitions, BOA, Parades! It was quite a season for the Panther Creek Band and it's now come to (nearly) the end. It takes the contributions of so many people to provide the students with the opportunities they had this season. Thank you to all the individuals who made the effort to invest in the band's successes! Band Camp volunteers who got things off to a tremendous start and set the tone for the rest of the season. The PCI Committee who once again pulled off an event where Panther Creek Band could not only heighten the program's reputation for excellence in marching band but also as gracious hosts to the local band community. The Uniform Committee who inventoried, fitted and sized a uniform to each student, washed and plumed. And, this year, cut and sewed the colorful baldric covers for many hours to do their part. Pit/Prop volunteers who designed, built and painted through the summer and loaded, hauled and pushed throughout the fall. Chaperones who supervised, and helped get students safely through their itineraries. They are at every rehearsal, football game and competition. They sleep on the bus and are ready to herd 200 kids in the morning! Fundraising organizers who through their efforts with GoPlaySave, the Mattress Sale, PNC and Scrip programs helped the band program and individual families achieve lower dues payments. The Social Committee who plans and puts together our end of camp parent night and marching band banquet. And all the volunteers who pitched in and showed up when they were needed - whether student or parent, part of a group listed above or in another capacity. Even with all the hard work and efforts of those listed above, none of the band's many accomplishments would be possible without the guidance and inspiration of David Robinson. He, along with Evan Atherton and the incredible staff, works tireless hours to teach and inspire the students and parents throughout the season, so that each and every person who chooses to get involved know that their contributions made a difference!
- Band Season Photos Available!
- Thank you to our dedicated photographers for taking pictures of the students this past Saturday and throughout the season. They've captured many wonderful memories throughout the marching season. Click for link to all band photos from the 2016-2017 season!
- Pictures from BOA Competitions Available
- BOA competitions group photos and action shots from Panther Creek's performances are available now. Click for more info.
- 2016- 2017 Updated Band Schedule
- Click for more info
- Employer Match
- Check your employer's giving and matching opportunities before the end of the year to see if your contributions qualify for a matching gift or volunteer grant.